Work description and responsibilities
Want to gain knowledge in the field of financial document systematization and management? Complete an internship with a flexible schedule, free coffee, and healthy snacks in the office, and have fun with colleagues – we are waiting for you 😉
- You will learn how to manage cash operations and file management.
- We will introduce you to entering records into accounting software.
- You will code expenses and prepare tax reports.
- You will issue invoices and provide payment information.
We expect that you:
- Are currently studying accounting, bookkeeping, or finance, or looking for career opportunities after graduation
- Are a responsible and meticulous person who is always looking to learn and grow.
- Promise to bring a good mood! 🙂
- You will be able to learn from professionals in your field.
- We will sign a tripartite unpaid internship agreement: employer/educational institution/intern.
- You will gain not only theoretical but also practical knowledge.
- Flexible schedule